Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Letter To Romeo Montague

Dear Romeo Montague,

I thought your decision to kill Tybalt was rash. I understand that you wanted to avenge Mercutio's death, but killing tho one who did it wasn't the solution. It made nothing better, and only complicated your situation with the Prince. Not only are you now banished from Verona, but your wife is second guessing who you are. Juliet never really got to know who you are on the inside but now is starting to see your true colors. Instead of trying to get back at the Capulets, you could have simply told the prince what Tybalt did, and he would have been punished. What you did wasn't thought through, and I understand that what he did broke your heart, but dealing with his death that way was irresponsible. You can't start a life with another woman if you're still acting is a child. I think you should do something for Juliet proving that you are worthy of her love and time. I know you love her with all of your heart,so her happiness should be more important than your craving for revenge. You mis show her you will always be faithful, or slowly you'll lose her love. Killing her cousin, regardless of who he is or the quarrels and history you may have with him, was a stupid thing to do. Start thinking before you act. I'm only trying to help. Good luck with everything that is soon to come.

Love,
Natalie Maggs

No comments:

Post a Comment